Flyers Home Opener Tailgate
The Flyer’s first game of the 2013-2014 season is at home against the Maple Leafs on Wednesday October 3rd at 7:30 PM! Phansofphilly.com is putting together a huge Home Opener tailgate to get everyone ready for the season! We will be kicking the party off at 4:00 PM and run to 7:00 PM to allow everyone to enjoy 3 hours of great tailgating and to get to their seats in time for the puck drop!
– Fully caterered ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT food provided by FoundingFathersBBQ.com. Andrew and Chris from Founding Fathers has done one of our Phillies tailgates, and the food was amazing! They will have a delicious menu to fill your stomachs throughout the tailgate! The menu is below..
* “The Forefather”- This is their specialty sandwich. Medium-rare smoked sirloin, crispy Habbersett scrapple, sharp American cheese, Olde City Slather, and pure maple syrup on a fresh baked roll!
* “Ben’s BBQ Brisket”- Hickory and pear smoked beef brisket. Dry-rubbed with a special blend of spices and smoked to perfection!
* “Knox’s Buffalo Tots”- Crispy Tator Tots topped with smoked pull chicken, buffalo sauce, and their homemade blue cheese dressing.
* Black & White Bean Salad
– Cold bottled water and soda will be provided. This is a BYOB event if you care to drink alcohol. This allows people to drink what they prefer! We will have extra coolers and ice for guests to keep their beverages frosty.
– Great music throughout the tailgate courtesy of DJ-TDOC.
– Awesome giveaways throughout the tailgate including Flyers Jerseys, pairs of Flyers Tickets for future games, and a free trip for two on one of our bus trips to New Jersey and New York!
*Please contact Joe@phansofphilly.com or Kyle@phansofphilly.com if you have any questions
*If paying by credit card a 3% convenience fee will be charged at checkout.