Join us for one BIG tailgate for the first Saturday night game of the year October 11th! The more the merrier so invite everyone! Details are below.
- All-you-can eat fully catered food from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM courtesy of Founding Fathers BBQ. They have catered our events in the past, and their food is one of a kind and very delicious! The menu for the tailgate is below.
– “The Forefather” – A Founding Fathers BBQ specialty sandwich! Medium-rare smoked sirloin, crispy Habbersett scrapple, sharp American cheese, Olde City Slather,
and pure maple syrup on a fresh baked roll.
– “Ben’s BBQ Brisket” – Hickory and pear smoked beef brisket. Dry-rubbed with a special blend of spices and smoked to perfection!
“Knox’s Buffalo Tots” – Another special creation from the Founding Fathers! Crispy tator tots topped with smoked pulled chicken, buffalo sauce, and our homemade blue cheese dressing.
-Black & White Bean Salad & Tangy Vinegar Cole Slaw
- Great musical entertainment at the tailgate by DJ Hennessy. He DJ’s at several big bars and events throughout the city!
- Free raffle drawings for awesome Flyers prizes that includes T-Shirts and a pair of tickets to an upcoming home game
- All of your NON alcoholic beverages including bottled water and soda. This will be a BYOB event. It allows everyone to bring and drink what they prefer for those 21+ of age. If that is beer, liquor, jello shots, or wine!
- Tailgate games set up to include cornhole, beer pong, and flip cup
- Special guest list for our group at Xfinity Live! for great drink specials and a waived cover charge from 8:00-11:00 PM. Good for those not going to the game, and for those who want to go after the game!
- OPTIONAL UPPER LEVEL GAME TICKET ADD ON
*If you have any questions feel free to contact Joe@Phansofphilly.com[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=32] [wp_eStore_fancy1 id=33]